Facts of Sandra Smith
|Full Name:||Sandra Smith|
|Age:||41 years old|
|Birthday:||September 22, 1980|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||1.72 m tall|
The co-anchor of America Reports on the Fox News Channel in New York City is business and news reporter Sandra Kaye Smith. She attended Louisiana State University as an undergraduate and competed in track and field. She is originally from Wheaton, Illinois.
Who is Sandra Smith?
Sandra Smith was born and raised in Wheaton, Illinois, a suburb of western Chicago. Smith received his diploma from Wheaton Warrenville’sSouth High School in 1998. She was the senior cross country team captain at Wheaton Warrenville South. Smith earned two letters in running and three letters in cross country. She qualified for the Illinois High School Association at the state level. Smith also received recognition for being an Academic All-Conference selection and All-DuPage Valley League honoree.
At Illinois State University in Bloomington-Normal, Smith pursued his education. However, before she moved to Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge for the 2002–03 academic year. She competed in the 1,500-meter, mile, 3,000-meter, and steeplechase at several LSU and LSU Alumni track and field meet. Smith also obtained a degree from LSU, completed many management courses, and minored in languages. Many of Sandra’s kin worked in Chicago’s financial center, and Smith’s father worked as a floor trader on the Mercantile Exchange there.
Who is Sandra Smith Husband?
In terms of her private life, Sandra is unmarried and has been wed to John Connelly since 2010. They currently have a son named Connelly Jr. who was born in 2015 and a daughter named Cora Belle Connelly who was born in 2013. Sandra uploads her images to her kids’ social media accounts since she is so proud of them. The family resides in Chicago’s Lincoln Park and John Connelly works as a business analyst.
What is Sandra Smith Net Worth?
As of late 2018, Sandra, who has appeared in numerous Fox Business Network programs, was earning a salary of $300,000. This contribution to her net worth of $2 million helped her pay for exotic vacations with her pet dog, whom she considers a member of her family and says she wants to raise alongside her children because she is the same age as them.
What is Sandra Smith Height?
Smith is a stunning woman who is 1.72 m tall and weighs 58 kg. She is 35 inches tall, 24 inches wide, and 36 inches long. Sandra’s physique is shaped like a banana, and she has broad legs.
Sandra Smith’s Career Line
- As a research associate at Aegis Capital Group, Sandra Smith began her business career. She helped with the study and assessment of the retail market there, created weekly market newsletters for the clients, and found investment prospects. Hermitage Capital Corporation in New York City hired her as a trader where she executed orders for American stocks and options, carried out portfolio analyses, and prepared commission reports.
- Smith later advanced to the position of Director of Institutional Sales and Trading at Terra Nova Institutional in Chicago, where she was in charge of investment management and the customers of hedge funds.
- She also contributed to the creation of software trading models for both existing and future clients. She entered the news as a live reporter for Bloomberg Television. She has reported for Bloomberg Press and covered the U.S. stock and derivatives markets, helping to break news and provide commentary. She began working for FOX Business Network in October 2007 when the network launched, and you may see her on a number of FBN shows. Additionally, beginning in early October 2009, She appeared as a guest on Don Imus’ show, Imus in the Morning.
- She also frequently attended the Fox Business Happy Hour. She additionally had an appearance as a guest on the Fox News Channel’s late-night parody program Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld. She also appears on Hannity every Wednesday.
- In April 2014, Smith started co-hosting the Fox News Channel program Outnumbered, which included four female guests and a rotating male guest discussing current events and cultural issues.